Web Design Process & FAQ's
We offer affordable web design prices in South Africa to help your business attract more visitors and keep them on your site!
Work With Us
Don’t be afraid! We’ll walk you through the entire process with our affordable web design packages, by simply holding your hand as much as you need, and help you through all the technical aspects that may seem scary. We work best with clients who leave the heavy lifting to us.
Our Web Design Process
Website Design Introduction
It is not required, but highly suggested, that we meet to get to know you and your company. We’re interested in learning more about you, your ambitions, and the creative path you’re taking. This will assist us in providing the finest available options for you and your company.
Planning & Design
“If you don’t plan, you’re planning to fail.” This is where we take all of the information you’ve given us and figure out how many web pages we’ll need, how they’ll be arranged on the website, the design and color schemes, and so on.
The Website Build
This is where your website comes to life. We’ll begin by putting all of the planning in place and creating a functional system that corresponds to the ultimate result. We take great pleasure in the job we perform. We won’t accept anything less than a clean, modern final design that meets or surpasses our own quality requirements.
Testing & Delivery
We’re almost there, but there’s still a long way to go. It’s time to put your website through its paces and iron out any kinks we may have overlooked throughout the development process. Before we go live, you will be asked to do your own testing and provide us with any comments you may have.
Let's Go Live
We’ll transfer your website files to your own domain here. If you don’t want to host with us, we’ll require your cPanel login information, which you may get from your hosting provider. We will do additional testing on our end to confirm that the site is functioning properly on your domain. You’ll have to test your site once more.
But don’t act as though you’re strangers! We prefer to have a long-term connection with all of our clients. We also provide a variety of additional services that might help your company flourish! The next stage is to promote your new website – we can accomplish this through SEO and Social Media Marketing campaigns to the ever-growing sector where you can truly interact with your client base.
Pricing Ts & Cs
All Pricing Is Quoted Excl VAT
All Pricing Is Quoted in ZAR
All Pricing Is Subject to a Formal Quote and a Formal Invoice
All Pricing Indicated Are Estimates.
All Pricing Is Quoted Locally. International Pricing is Subject to Region and Incurs a 25% Markup on ZAR pricing.
Have Any Questions?
Don’t be afraid! We’ll walk you through the entire process, hold your hand as much as you need, and help you through all the technical aspects that may seem scary.
We work best with clients who leave the heavy lifting to us.
- Knowing the basic purpose of your website should be what drove you to want a website in the first place.
- You might want a website designed to sell a service or you might need something designed to sell products.
- You could even need a website to just post content to, which would basically be a blog.
- Figuring out the purpose of your website will cut out a lot of what we don’t need to do, so this will help us out a lot when generating a quote.
- You’ll need to figure out if you would like to have a responsive or static website design and what you want your visitors to do on your website in order to know the functionality.
- Knowing the functionality of the website will help us a lot because we won’t be programming something that won’t be used, or even needed, which will help with your quote as well.
- Service pages
- Product pages
- Online payments
- A Registration and login page
- A Blog on your website
- Newsletter signup
- Social media integration
- Search engine optimization services
- Online marketing services
- Responsive web design, etc
- If you’re writing up all your own content, and even your own blog posts, this isn’t going to cut into your overall budget at all.
- But, if you’re not the best writer and you need someone to write up your home/index, sales pages, product pages, blog posts, etc. it would be an additional charge because this takes a bit of time and effort in order to be done right.
- If you want images within the content, they will likely have to be purchased from a stock image company in order to prevent a lawsuit from unlawfully using images you found online.
- Check out our list of Royalty Free Stock Images and Photographs for Your Website or Blog.